Bene-Bac Plus Pet Gel
Bene-Bac® Plus Pet Gel is a palatable gel in an easy-to-use, 15-gram syringe or 1-gram tube containing concentrated FOS and live, naturally occurring microorganisms. Bene-Bac® Plus Pet Gel is recommended any time an animal experiences changing nutritional or environmental conditions.
- Contains seven common, fat-encapsulated microorganisms found in intestinal tract of small mammals
- Provides help for changing conditions, including, but not limited to birth, breeding, post-surgery, antibiotic therapy, weaning, worming, showing, boarding and travel
- Guaranteed 20 million colony-forming units (CFU) of viable bacteria per gram
- Recommended as part of the management program for all animals subjected to adverse conditions
- Also recommended for hand-fed orphans and may be used for regular maintenance
at weaning, when dietary changes occur or as indicated by your veterinarian when pets are treated with antibiotics.