Stops mosquitoes in their tracks and repels them before they can bite. True to its name, Mosquito Halt® spray provides quick knockdown, killing and repellency of mosquitoes. Also controls gnats and face, stable and house flies.
- Contains two insecticides and two repellents
- Controls mosquitoes, gnats, face flies, stable flies, house flies, mites, chiggers and lice
- Aloe and lanolin help soothe skin
- For use on horses, ponies and foals
- Contains Permethin, Prallethrin, Piperonyl Butoxide, Technical, N-Octyl Bicycloheptene Dicarboximide, Di-n-propyl Isocinchomeronate and Butoxypolypropylene Glycol
- Available in 32 oz. ready-to-use spray and gallon sizes
Directions for Use
It is a violation of Federal law to use this Product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
USE ONLY IN WELL VENTILATED AREA
HOLD BOTTLE IN UPRIGHT POSITION WHEN SPRAYING
For initial treatment, apply daily for 2-3 days. As infestation subsides, repeat treatment every 5-10 days or as prescribed by a veterinarian. Also reapply every time animal is washed or exposed to heavy rain. Horses, Ponies and Foals: Thoroughly brush the horse's coat prior to application, to remove loose dirt and debris. For dirty horses and as a preparation for show grooming, clean the coat with a shampoo. Wait until coat is completely dry before applying spray. Cover entire surface of animal with spray, but avoid getting Product into horse's eyes or other sensitive areas such as mouth or nose. Brush coat against grain while spraying to ensure adequate penetration of Product. As a wipe, apply liberally with a clean cloth or sponge. Make sure spray has completely dried before covering with any tack. Not for use on horses intended for slaughter.