You can't seal your horse in a fly-free zone, but Endure® Sweat-Resistant Fly Spray for Horses is the next-best option. Its unique formula keeps on working - even in wet conditions such as sweat and rain. Protect your horse from biting and nuisance flies, gnats and deer ticks that may transmit Lyme disease.
- Stays active and keeps working, even in wet conditions
- Provides up to 14 days fly control
- The only fly spray with RepeLock® conditioner, which binds to the hair shaft
- Protects against biting and nuisance flies, gnats, ticks, and lice
- Repels and kills deer ticks that may transmit Lyme Disease
- Provides repellency and quick knockdown of mosquitoes
- Contains Cypermethrin, Pyrethrins, Piperonyl Butoxide, and Butoxypolypropylene Glycol
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
Not for use on horses intended for human consumption. Shake well before using. To protect horses from horse flies, house flies, stable flies, face flies, horn flies, deer flies, gnats, mosquitoes, lice, ticks, and deer ticks that may transmit Lyme Disease: Thoroughly brush the horse's coat prior to application to remove loose dirt and debris. For dirty horses, shampoo and rinse thoroughly. Wait until coat is completely dry before applying Endure® Sweat-Resistant Fly Spray for Horses. Its unique water resistant formula contains a special conditioner that binds to the hair shaft so it keeps working even in moist conditions or when the horse sweats.
This product may be applied either as a spray or as a wipe. For horse's face, always apply as a wipe using a piece of clean, absorbent cloth, toweling (Turkish) or sponge. Wear rubber glove or mitt when applying as a wipe. Spray or wipe horse's entire body while brushing against the lay of the coat to ensure adequate coverage. Avoid getting spray into horse's eyes, nose or mouth.
Application should be liberal for best results. Reapply every 5 to 7 days under normal conditions for initial applications. As protection builds, reapply every 10 to 14 days as needed. Also, reapply each time animal is washed or exposed to heavy rain.