- Adams Plus Flea & Tick Carpet Spray kills adult fleas, hatching flea eggs, and ticks, cockroaches, and ants. (S)-Methoprene, the unique ingredient in this product provides 7 months protection by preventing eggs from ever developing into biting fleas. Use on carpet or rugs.
- Kills adult fleas, hatching flea eggs, and ticks, cockroaches, and ants. Supplied as a 16 0z aerosol.
- Supplied as a 16 ounce aerosol
- Adams Plus Flea & Tick Carpet Spray contains (S)-Methoprene (0.085%);Permethrin (0.350%); Phenothrin (0.300%) N-octyl bicycloheptene dicarboximide (2.000%); Piperonyl butoxide (1.400%); Other Ingredients* (95.865%).*Contains Petroleum distillates.
- Directions for Use: Identify treatment areas, especially those where pets frequent, such as in and around pet's sleeping and resting areas. These are the primary areas where fleas, their eggs, and ticks are found. Before treatment, a test application should be made to upholstery, drapery, light colored, delicate fabrics, or wood surfaces in a inconspicuous place. Prepare treatment areas. All food processing surfaces and utensils should be covered during treatment or thoroughly washed after product use. Exposed food should be covered or removed. Remove pets and cover and unplug aquariums before spraying. Remove motor vehicles before using in garages. For best results with Surface/Carpet treatments, vacuum thoroughly before spraying and discard vacuum bag in outside trash. This product may also be used for infested surfaces inside motor vehicles. For light flea/tick infestations, a single can treats up to 2,000 square feet. For established flea/tick infestations and for continued control of flea/ticks for up to 14 days, a single can treat 500 square feet. Hold containers upside down 2-3 feet from surface, point actuator towards the surface and push button. Using a sweeping motion, apply a light uniform spray to all surfaces of furniture, rugs, carpets, drapes, and around all pet resting areas. Avoid thoroughly wetting surfaces. mist treated areas only until "slightly damp". Do not over-treat. Reapply in 14 days, if necessary. IMPORTANT: Only complete and proper application to carpets, upholstery, drapes, and other fabrics will provide thorough flea/tick elimination. Keep children and pets out of areas during treatment. Vacate room after treatment, and ventilate until surfaces are dry before reoccupying.