The AgGrand Hose End Sprayer is built to fit on any quart-sized bottle.
- Shake bottle well
- Attach supply tube to sprayer, thread sprayer into bottle
- Attach garden hose
- Adjust hose to moderate flow rate (approximately 1/3 pressure)
- Turn on sprayer and apply product to plants and soil
- Shut off sprayer and remove bottle when empty, store sprayer for future use.
- If product does not dispense, then increase water pressure or loosen sprayer 1/8 turn to allow air to enter bottle
- Due to the high degree of concentration, some products are very thick. If necessary, dilute the product with water to decrease spray time
*Fertilizer not included.