Ivermectin paste is a super wormer that provides a broad spectrum of protection, with FDA approval to treat and control many species and stages of parasites, bots, strongyles, and more. It's very economical to use, easy on your horse's system, and safe for all ages and breeds, including pregnant and lactating mares. It's great for first-time use, even if you don’t know your horse's worming history, and an ideal wormer to use in your rotational schedule.
Each syringe contains sufficient paste to treat one 1,250-pound horse. However, the weight markings on the syringe plunger allow you to calibrate the dose to your horse's weight easily. Plus, each tube features a secure snap-lock ring, to assure dosing accuracy and reduced waste.
- Generic 1.87% ivermectin paste wormer for horses
- Broad spectrum control
- Removes worms and bots with a single dose
- Easy-to-use calibrated syringe delivers the exact amount for horses
- Fully effective at controlling large strongyles, ascarids / roundworms, pinworms, hairworms, large-mouth stomach worms, bots, lungworms, intestinal threadworms, neck threadworms, small strongyles, Summer Sores
- Stallions may be treated without adversely affecting their fertility
- Trusted by horse owners for nearly 20 years